Tuesday, May 25, 2010

contoh email spam (lagi) - percaya atau jangan percaya?

Jangan ditiru. Tidak baik untuk kesehatan!

From: Hussan Hussan [mailto:hhussan33@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 8:23 PM
To: hhussan33@yahoo.com
Subject: My Brother & My Sister Indonesian

My Brother & My Sister.

Please i need trust with you. How are you and your family? Hope all is good in health. Please i need your help like my own brother hood, family relationship. Please this is a private matter and i am not contacting any body except you.

I need your trust & help to claim out my fathers Money $1.8 Million us dollars and some jewelries, in Jakarta Indonesia. Please this matter is between you and me because i never discuss with any body yet. Listen: If you sure you will not betray me or plan to kill me and carry the money run away. You will take 30% from my fathers money $1.8 M, after you help me to claim out the money  with a registration of $1800 and secure the money in your business or Restaurant business, property business, school business.

I am here in Jakarta Indonesia as Refugees since 2 weeks and i have no family, since my father died into political dispute and a lot of disasters in country Porto Au Prince. Then i run down to Indonesia with my fathers money and Refugees visa.

I am Hussan Dibon. 29 years American. Porto Au Prince, single.

Please i don`t know anybody here in Indonesia, so please be my family and trust person to me. This is all my life and my future hope, i will not like you to discuss with anybody about this matter if you serious to help me. Please keep secret with you and show me your effort and help.

I want us to meet face to face and discuss well about this money and what we can use this money to invest. I am not always checking my mail, so better you send me your phone number for easy communication. So that we meet face to face for conclusion.

Please if you agree with 30% for you, send me your phone number immediately and prepare to meet me soonest.

Thanks.
God bless you and your family.
Hussan Dibon.

Posted via email from lonkay's posterous

No comments:

Powered By Blogger